Bridgman Public Schools Athletic Department announces
the following changes for the 2023-2024 Athletic Season.
As we prepare for yet another thrilling season filled with action, we’d like to provide you with details regarding a minor adjustment in ticket prices and the available ticket purchasing choices. These changes will take effect with the start of the 2023-2024 fall athletic season.
- High School Athletic Admission Adult/Student Ticket Price $6.00
- Middle School Athletic Admission Adult/Student Ticket Price $4.00
- Senior Citizen (65 years +) Free Admission
- Cash will still be accepted at the gate but new this year, Bridgman Public Schools will be using GoFan for digital ticketing for all home Bridgman High School and F.C. Reed Middle School events. Fans can purchase tickets online through the Bridgman High School GoFan page or by presenting a card or mobile payment option at the ticket gate. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Fans are encouraged to buy tickets online prior to reaching the facility. For your convenience, signage will be set up at the venue to help fans navigate an online purchase quickly and easily.
- To purchase single event tickets, please visit our GoFan page https://gofan.co/app/school/MI4085
- To purchase the Bridgman Family Bargain Card (20 tickets for $44.00), please click on this link https://gofan.co/app/events/1074833?schoolId=MI4085
The Bargain Card is good only for home Bridgman High School and F.C. Reed Middle School athletic events. Paper copies of the Bridgman Bargain Card will no longer be available for sale. Those possessing a Bargain Card from previous seasons will still be honored.
- All current Bridgman High School students will be allowed free admission into all home district athletic events.
- All current F.C. Reed Middle School and Bridgman Elementary students will be allowed free admission into all home athletic events at Bridgman High school if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All current F.C. Reed Middle School students will be allowed free admission into all home F.C. Reed Middle school athletic events. Bridgman Elementary students will be allowed free admission into all home F.C. Reed Middle School athletic events if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Here is the digital ticketing guide link https://get.gofan.co/digital-ticketing-guide if you have further questions.
Rest assured, this decision will help us improve the overall fan experience, support our exceptional student-athletes, continue to obtain quality officials and maintain our competitive edge. We remain committed to providing various ticket options to accommodate all fans.
Your unwavering support means the world to us, and every penny earned from ticket sales will be reinvested into our programs.